Mountain Biking Trips
Southern Utah is home to some of the best mountain bike terrain in the Desert Southwest. Whether you’re a beginner or an all terrain expert, there’s a trail waiting for you. Throw in breathtaking panoramic views of red rock cliffs, winding canyons and distant mountains and you’ve got the makings of an epic day. We work in conjunction with Zion Cycles for the bike rentals. We will make all arrangements for pick up and drop off.
Full day trips include a delicious lunch.
Family Mountain Bike Trips:
- Half Day up to 4 family members — $520.00 + $10 per person bike rental
- Full Day up to 4 family members — $740.00 + $10 per person bike rental
Families over 4, add $50 per additional youth (ages 4-18) and $90 per additional adult.
Group Mountain Bike Trips (for *individuals and couples)
- Half-Day — $175.00 person, minimum 2 participants + $10 per person bike rental
- Full-Day — $285.00 person, minimum 2 participants + $10 per person bike rental
*Private one-on-one trips are booked at the two-person price.
Provided by Your Guide
To ensure your safety and a great experience, we provide:
- Bike helmets and pedals
- Transportation to and from location (unless otherwise arranged)
- Photography: we’ll happily take candid photos along the trip when safe to do so
What to Bring
To ensure a great (and comfortable) trip, please remember to bring along these items:
- Your own shoes and/or pedals (optional)
- Hydration pack or water bottles
- Plenty of water
- Clothing layers (for changing conditions)
- Snacks and/or lunch
Available add-ons for your trip include:
A Delicious Field Lunch
Our friends at Deep Creek Coffee will make you a lunch that includes a sandwich, chips, cookie, and a drink. $14 per person.
Hire a local photographer to accompany the group and document your trip. $90 half-day, $150 full-day.
Cancellation Policy — FOR THE COVID-19
Cancellations outside of 15 days of their trip are offered a full refund. Any cancellations inside of 14 days will not allow for any refunds although we will issue a transferrable voucher for the full cost of the trip. This voucher is valid for up to two years from the reservation date. Any cancellations with valid documentation of their inability to travel based on health or home governing systems will receive a full refund (with first being offered the voucher options).
Please contact us immediately if you need to cancel your trip. Full refunds are provided with more than 15 days’ notice. Cancellations within 14 days of your reservation date are not refundable.
In the event of unsafe weather or other dangerous conditions, your guide may choose to cancel a trip. Guide cancelled trips receive a future trip credit or full refund. Rainfall or a forecast of rain does not necessarily require a trip be cancelled.