Mountain Biking Trips
Southern Utah is home to some of the best mountain bike terrain in the Desert Southwest. Whether you’re a beginner or an all terrain expert, there’s a trail waiting for you. Throw in breathtaking panoramic views of red rock cliffs, winding canyons and distant mountains and you’ve got the makings of an epic day. We work in conjunction with Zion Cycles for the bike rentals. We will make all arrangements for pick up and drop off.
Full day trips include a delicious lunch.
Family Mountain Bike Trips:
- Half Day up to 4 family members — $475.00 + $10 per person bike rental
- Full Day up to 4 family members — $675.00 + $10 per person bike rental
Families over 4, add $50 per each additional family member.
Group Mountain Bike Trips (for *individuals and couples)
- Half-Day — $160.00 person, minimum 2 participants + $10 per person bike rental
- Full-Day — $260.00 person, minimum 2 participants + $10 per person bike rental
*Private one-on-one trips are booked at the two-person price.
Provided by Your Guide
To ensure your safety and a great experience, we provide:
- Bike helmets and pedals
- Transportation to and from location (unless otherwise arranged)
- Photography: we’ll happily take candid photos along the trip when safe to do so
What to Bring
To ensure your trip is a great (and comfortable) one, please remember to bring along these item:
- Your own shoes and/or pedals (optional)
- Hydration pack or water bottles
- Plenty of water
- Clothing layers (for changing conditions)
- Snacks and/or lunch
Available add-ons for your trip include:
A Delicious Field Lunch
Our friends at Deep Creek Coffee will make you a lunch that includes a sandwich, chips, cookie, and a drink. $14 per person.
Hire a local photographer to accompany the group and document your trip. $90 half-day, $150 full-day.
Please contact us immediately if you need to cancel your trip. Full refunds are provided with more than 30 days notice. Cancellations within 30 days to 72 hours of your reservation date, incur a $100 service charge. Cancellations within 72 hours are not refunded.
In the event of unsafe weather or other dangerous conditions, your guide may choose to cancel a trip. Guide cancelled trips receive a future trip credit or full refund. Rainfall or a forecast of rain does not necessarily require a trip be cancelled.