The Zion Narrows
This is the quintessential Zion adventure experience. Hike up the heart blood of Zion, a narrow river canyon carved over millions of years by water, wind, and time. Every turn in the canyon yields something new. Towering streaked walls, massive alcoves, waterfalls, hanging gardens, and water… lot’s of it.
Even in the heat of summer, the Narrows can be cold. Proper clothing and preparation is essential to ensuring a great experience. We monitor conditions continuously and will outfit you and your family for an absolutely unforgettable experience.
Full day trips include a delicious lunch.
Family Narrows Trips:
- Full Day up to 4 family members — $675.00
Families over 4, add $50 per each additional family member.
Group Narrows Trips (for *individuals and couples)
- Full-Day — $260.00 person, minimum 2 participants
*Private one-on-one trips are booked at the two-person price.
Provided by Your Guide
To ensure your safety and a great experience, we provide:
- Fair weather equipment provided — upgrades available (i.e. wetsuits, dry suits) at an additional cost
- Transportation to and from location (unless otherwise arranged)
- Photography: we’ll happily take candid photos along the trip when safe to do so
What to Bring
To ensure your trip is a great (and comfortable) one, please remember to bring along these item:
- Sturdy hiking boots or close-toed trail running shoes
- Hydration pack or small backpack
- Plenty of water
- Clothing layers (for changing conditions)
- Snacks and/or lunch
Available add-ons for your trip include:
A Delicious Field Lunch
Our friends at Deep Creek Coffee will make you a lunch that includes a sandwich, chips, cookie, and a drink. $14 per person.
Hire a local photographer to accompany the group and document your trip. $90 half-day, $150 full-day.
Please contact us immediately if you need to cancel your trip. Full refunds are provided with more than 30 days notice. Cancellations within 30 days to 72 hours of your reservation date, incur a $100 service charge. Cancellations within 72 hours are not refunded.
In the event of unsafe weather or other dangerous conditions, your guide may choose to cancel a trip. Guide cancelled trips receive a future trip credit or full refund. Rainfall or a forecast of rain does not necessarily require a trip be cancelled.