This is a multi-sport activity where a group of people work together to hike, climb, swim, squeeze, rappel, support, laugh, cry, listen and be; all in an amazing natural setting. Half-day canyoneering trips will take place in dry canyons, full-day canyoneering trips will be in wet canyons. Due to National Park restrictions, all canyoneering trips are located outside of Zion National Park. Don’t worry, we know some pretty amazing places.
Full day trips include a delicious lunch.
Family Canyoneering Trips:
- Half Day up to 4 family members — $520.00
- Full Day up to 4 family members— $740.00
Families over 4, add $50 per each additional family member.
Group Canyoneering Trips (for *individuals and couples)
- Half-Day — $175.00 person, minimum 2 participants
- Full-Day — $285.00 person, minimum 2 participants
*Private one-on-one trips are booked at the two-person price.
Provided by Your Guide
To ensure your safety and a great experience, we provide:
- Climbing ropes, all technical gear, and helmets
- Transportation to and from location (unless otherwise arranged)
- Photography: we’ll happily take candid photos along the trip when safe to do so
What to Bring
To ensure a great (and comfortable) trip, please remember to bring along these items:
- Sturdy hiking boots or close-toed trail running shoes
- Hydration pack or small backpack
- Plenty of water
- Clothing layers (for changing conditions)
- Snacks and/or lunch
Available add-ons for your trip include:
A Delicious Field Lunch
Our friends at Deep Creek Coffee will make you a lunch that includes a sandwich, chips, cookie, and a drink. $14 per person.
Hire a local photographer to accompany the group and document your trip. $90 half-day, $150 full-day.
Please contact us immediately if you need to cancel your trip. Full refunds are provided with more than 30 days notice. Cancellations within 30 days to 72 hours of your reservation date, incur a $100 service charge. Cancellations within 72 hours are not refunded.
In the event of unsafe weather or other dangerous conditions, your guide may choose to cancel a trip. Guide cancelled trips receive a future trip credit or full refund. Rainfall or a forecast of rain does not necessarily require a trip be cancelled.